Thursday, June 30, 2011

Little About Batik

Little about batik

as an Indonesian citizen I should be proud to have a culture of  batik which has been recognized by the world community and has been designated by UNESCO as a genuine cultural heritage of Indonesia and in the world,I think batik is a craft as well as a very good culture in Indonesia and the types is vary,batik even been used by respectable people in the world like BILL GATE, NELSON MANDELA,etc. and batik have been used by people who are in the United Nations,I feel very proud of Indonesian batik can be known and liked throughout your world.if you want to know a little history of batik and other kinds of batik please you to download the report compiled by me and my friend (yulianto indra setiawan) if you are interested for download CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment